Thursday, June 18, 2015

Accessing and Managing Hep C Treatment: Benefits of Working with a Specialty Pharmacy

American Liver Foundation

Last month's webinar presented by the American Liver Foundation offered us information about working with a "Specialty Pharmacy" to access and manage hepatitis C treatment. The program also allowed the public to take part in poll questions, as well as individual follow up questions after each session.

The complete webinar is now available for viewing, here.

A few sample questions asked by viewers during the presentation 

I was denied by my insurance company so what can I do to gain access to the new Hep C drugs? 

After achieving SVR should patients still be monitored?

I have Hep C genotype 1a with fibrosis and no prior treatment, how do I go about getting new treatment?

Are Hep C medications also available at retail pharmacies or can you only get them at specialty pharmacies?

Begin here.,,,,, 



No comments:

Post a Comment