- Newly Diagnosed
- All FDA Approved Drugs To Treat Hepatitis C
- 2017-HCV Genotypes/Treatment
- Epclusa® (Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir)
- Harvoni® (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir)
- VIEKIRA XR/VIEKIRA Pak
- Not FDA Approved - Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir
- Not FDA Approved - Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (G/P)
- NOT FDA Approved - MK3 (MK-3682/grazoprevir/ruzasvir1)
- Cure - Achieving sustained virologic response (SVR) in hepatitis C
- FibroScan® Understanding The Results
- Is There A Natural Way To Improve Liver Fibrosis?
- Staging Cirrhosis
Monday, March 10, 2014
New Treatment Options for Hepatitis C in 2014
Published on Mar 10, 2014
Between four and five million Americans currently have Hepatitis C (HCV), but due to the development of new drugs this will soon be curable. On February 27, Dr. Robert S. Brown, Jr. recorded this webinar and answered viewer questions on these new therapies.
For more information on Hepatitis C or to contact Dr. Brown, call the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation at 877-LIVERMD (877-548-3763) or visit http://www.livermd.org.