In case you missed it...
Medical Tourism: An Odd Byproduct of High Drug Prices
By Devon Herrick
March 3, 2017
One drug therapy that has come under scrutiny are the costly new treatments for Hepatitis C...
Given the increased availability of Hepatitis C medications in Egypt, I was not that surprised to stumble across an article about Hepatitis C medical tourism, advertised for...
Some patients with Hepatitis C from western countries are traveling to India in search of cheaper cures. This is something that drugmakers expected but tried to prevent. A Bloomberg article even talked to an executive from drug plan manager Express Scripts, who briefly investigated the idea of docking an Indian-flagged ship stocked with cheaper Hepatitis C drugs in international waters...
- Newly Diagnosed
- All FDA Approved Drugs To Treat Hepatitis C
- 2017-HCV Genotypes/Treatment
- Epclusa® (Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir)
- Harvoni® (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir)
- VIEKIRA XR/VIEKIRA Pak
- Not FDA Approved - Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir
- Not FDA Approved - Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (G/P)
- NOT FDA Approved - MK3 (MK-3682/grazoprevir/ruzasvir1)
- Cure - Achieving sustained virologic response (SVR) in hepatitis C
- FibroScan® Understanding The Results
- Is There A Natural Way To Improve Liver Fibrosis?
- Staging Cirrhosis