Medical Marijuana And Liver Disease: What Science Says Is Possible Your endocannabinoid system is key.
By: Brea Mosley Mar 12, 2017
Liver disease occurs when the liver experiences a high amount of tissue scarring. This is typically a direct result of constant inflammation and the death of vital cells. This disease inflicts more than 400,000 people each year and is ranked among the top 10 leading causes of death in the U.S.
However, for a disease with such an ugly outcome, a pretty solution may be in the near future.
- Newly Diagnosed
- All FDA Approved Drugs To Treat Hepatitis C
- 2017-HCV Genotypes/Treatment
- Epclusa® (Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir)
- Harvoni® (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir)
- VIEKIRA XR/VIEKIRA Pak
- Not FDA Approved - Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir
- Not FDA Approved - Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (G/P)
- NOT FDA Approved - MK3 (MK-3682/grazoprevir/ruzasvir1)
- Cure - Achieving sustained virologic response (SVR) in hepatitis C
- Treating Elderly HCV Patients
- FibroScan® Understanding The Results
- Staging Cirrhosis
- Is There A Natural Way To Improve Liver Fibrosis?