- Newly Diagnosed
- All FDA Approved Drugs To Treat Hepatitis C
- 2017-HCV Genotypes/Treatment
- Epclusa® (Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir)
- Harvoni® (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir)
- VIEKIRA XR/VIEKIRA Pak
- Not FDA Approved - Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir
- Not FDA Approved - Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (G/P)
- NOT FDA Approved - MK3 (MK-3682/grazoprevir/ruzasvir1)
- Cure - Achieving sustained virologic response (SVR) in hepatitis C
- Treating Elderly HCV Patients
- FibroScan® Understanding The Results
- Staging Cirrhosis
- Is There A Natural Way To Improve Liver Fibrosis?
Monday, March 11, 2013
Hep C Bull March Newsletter: Should I Be Treated?
HepCBC’s MONTHLY NEWSLETTER, the hepc.bull, has been “Canada’s hepatitis C journal” since the late 1990′s and has been published nonstop since 2001.
It contains the latest research results, government policy changes, activities and campaigns you can get involved in, articles by patients and caregivers, and a list of support groups plus other useful links.
March Issue -- 03 2013
Should I be Treated?
IFN? Think Twice
SVR Honour Roll
View All Newsletters Here.......