- Newly Diagnosed
- All FDA Approved Drugs To Treat Hepatitis C
- 2017-HCV Genotypes/Treatment
- Epclusa® (Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir)
- Harvoni® (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir)
- VIEKIRA XR/VIEKIRA Pak
- Not FDA Approved - Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir
- Not FDA Approved - Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (G/P)
- NOT FDA Approved - MK3 (MK-3682/grazoprevir/ruzasvir1)
- Cure - Achieving sustained virologic response (SVR) in hepatitis C
- Treating Elderly HCV Patients
- FibroScan® Understanding The Results
- Staging Cirrhosis
- Is There A Natural Way To Improve Liver Fibrosis?
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Entering the new era of hepatitis C
The Infectious Disease Virtual Congress is an online event that includes all of the features of a live medical conference, including live streaming video lectures, panel discussions and case presentations as well as interactive activities such as real-time question and answer sessions with top faculty and other participants.
Watch renowned national experts present LIVE via streaming video in wide range of infectious disease topics.