ClinicalQuiz: So You Think You’re a Hepatitis C Expert
Back in July Clinical Care Options released part one of a three part online quiz containing 35 questions on hepatitis C, answered by nine world-renowned hepatology experts. Today CCO released part two, links and a description are provided below with a sample question from the second part of "So You Think You’re a Hepatitis C Expert." For more details of the quiz itself, please visit clinicaloptions.com/HCVquiz.
*Free registration is required
Now participants can answer part one of the hepatitis C case-based questions on an iPad*, iPhone* and Android or online-by clicking here .
* To install this app, please visit this page using your iPhone or iPad's Web browser.
ClinicalQuiz: Part 1 - So You Think You’re a Hepatitis C Expert, Educational Material
Explore a collection of clinical pearls on HCV management in this series of case scenarios from 11 leading international experts on hepatitis C.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify best practices for the treatment of hepatitis C with approved agents including boceprevir, telaprevir, peginterferon, and ribavirin
- Assess and monitor the individualized care of patients receiving HCV therapy to address adverse events, adherence, and other issues
- Evaluate the impact of emerging data on investigational HCV agents for the management of patients with hepatitis C today and in the future
- Assess and identify potential drug-drug interactions prior to the initiation of HCV protease inhibitor-based therapy
Part 3 - Coming Soon
Click here for more information