SUGAR BABIES is a compelling documentary that examines the public heath epidemic of diabetic children in America. Both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are on the rise and threaten to become a healthcare crisis in the next decade. SUGAR BABIES tells the story of the two types of diabetes- the ancient autoimmune disease now called type 1, that can only be treated with insulin and type 2, a more modern disease caused by behavioral and cultural changes changes such as obesity, fast food, and sedentary lifestyles. The film highlights six family’s stories, as clinicians and health experts try to answer the question that has bedeviled us for two thousand years: why is there no cure for two types of diabetes that are now ravaging America’s youth?
- Newly Diagnosed
- All FDA Approved Drugs To Treat Hepatitis C
- 2017-HCV Genotypes/Treatment
- Epclusa® (Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir)
- Harvoni® (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir)
- VIEKIRA XR/VIEKIRA Pak
- Not FDA Approved - Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir
- Not FDA Approved - Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir (G/P)
- NOT FDA Approved - MK3 (MK-3682/grazoprevir/ruzasvir1)
- Cure - Achieving sustained virologic response (SVR) in hepatitis C
- FibroScan® Understanding The Results
- Is There A Natural Way To Improve Liver Fibrosis?
- Staging Cirrhosis