Friday, December 10, 2010

Off Topic: A Christmas Present Just For You


Hi Folks,
Its just around midnight here on this cold December night and here I sit viewing a 3D man on my computer. I know ! I love it ! You too?

Recently, I shared my closet addiction (to medgadget) with those faithful few who follow this blog. I'm in therapy but until that works look what I found at Medgadget.

For those individuals who share my passion for the surreal, guess what? I have an early Christmas present for you. You're welcome. Please enjoy this state of the art "medical imaging workstation". They say it works with Windows and Mac !

You can download it here :


However, its only useful if you're into Mammography, PET and CT scans. Or..... you can use it to view a virtual Colonoscopy. (I guess you might have to perform one first). If not, then enjoy the 3D man.,





Good night all.

Be back in the morning to post HCV updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment