Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hepatitis C News


Good morning folks,

Over at NATAP, like always is some superior information. Mr. Jules Levin put together some data in an easy to understand format covering the new oral inhibitors, you may want to take a leisurely stroll over to check it out. Both NATAP and HCV Advocate were present at the liver meeting and their coverage is better then a sixty year old man with hair. Not that I know a sixty year old man with hair, they are rare these days. Anyhoo, here is a link to HCV advocates coverage.

Each month I wait for the advocate to publish their online newsletter, just in case you missed it here it is November newsletter . Mr. Alan Franciscus has been diligently supporting the HCV community for more then ten years, he is devoted, kind, and I might add very handsome. If you're just reading this blog for the first time let me fill you in on my admiration for both the adorable "boys" at the advocate. Well, if I'm coming clean here is the scoop folks. In my own lovely "cyber world" this blogger has been secretly crushing on the boys ever since I found them in 1999, I know who hasn't ? Did I mention Mr Alan Fransiscus has a lovey head of hair? His site has been instrumental in providing us with the information needed to make an informed decision about our disease. For me personally, with this information I went on to treat HCV and remain SVR today. If not for HCV advocate I'm not sure I would have treated back in 2000. Both NATAP and Advocate continue on today with their premiere sites and I own them both my gratitude. Another informative website is CCO their data is really easy to digest. Its not only non- fattening but comparable to a post menopausal dessert. From Podium to Practice: Updates in HCV Treatment
From Podium to Practice: Updates in HBV Treatment

My mother just called and is waiting for me this morning. I am late like always and need to take off. Hope you all enjoy this perfect day with family and friends.

Cheers Tina



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina
    Thank you, thank you, thank you
    for keeping us all informed.
    I love this site, and pass on everything to my Yahoo Hep support groups, because we all need to know, and you post most of it in understandable terms.
    I know its not easy either because I search the Internet each day also, to keep my members up2date.
    Come visit us if you like, we would all love your company.
    HepCWebWarriors @ Yahoo groups
    don christ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HepCWebWarriors!
    I do belong to your group,thank you for the invite. I havent posted but I have visited. THANK you so much for visiting the blog.
    Love your name !
    Thanks again Don
    Tina

    ReplyDelete